[kj] (OT) An Absolute Joke

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:04:22 EST 2010

"Food for thought... If you were forced to live in Israel, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, under the rule of Hamas or Fatah whilst actively maintaining your
current lifestyle, hobbies and habits. Which would you pick? (I really really hope that you're not a homosexual because that would basically
make this a non question.)"

The end parentheses sums up your question. As I was raised and haved experienced considerably different Cultural Semiotics.
The Cultural systems of these places would not share 'my' Cultural norms.

/gathering