[kj] Pre-gig meet up-Chicago-Friday: Chicago shows appear to be sold out

Miche Marcisz ukmiche at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 11:33:36 EST 2010

Hi Reinhold,
I'd rather hear an Aztec Camera-style band open for KJ, rather than the screaming, roaring, thrash metal that is instore for us, lol!  But that's just me!  I'll try to make it Saturday to Beauty Bar, but I'm having dinner with people that night & I don't know when yet.
I'm about 5' 7", with short white hair.  Not very stand-outish, but I'll look for you!  Have a safe journey!  Time for me to pack!