[kj] Opening Track/the Mish/Speed

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 11:23:06 EST 2010

Not so sure Hussey could deal with it at 25.

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:16:47 +0100
From: 65snoopy at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Opening Track/the Mish/Speed

It is sad cos he's a lovely bloke but my mate said many people have
tried to help him, all to no avail. Things got very dark in that circle when
people started injecting, a whole step up from snorting the odd line now and
then. Or even snorting the odd line every night.
As for the appeal, well I used to shovel it in like there was no tomorrow but
that's OK when you're 25! Agreed, I don't know how people do it when
they're 60 - or why some can function and some end up like Mick.