[kj] Openers: (Big Black with KJ)

Paul Richards green.sun1980 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:12:50 EST 2010

Antoni - that was Joy - featuring Buzz & Aki from Southern Death Cult. I
remember a couple of younger audience members in front of me who obviously
thought that was customary to boo/spit off support support bands at KJ gigs.
They were (verbally) shown the error of their ways by someone considerably
older. (I don't mean me!)

paul