[kj] Montreal again..

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 14:44:17 EST 2010

Haha, I heard Jaz say "No!" and I was like "What did that person say?". That's
funny. Yeah, Jaz really seemed to be struggling with his sung vocals, or at
least the higher notes (Absolute Dissent, Euro SS, etc).

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.tstat.org
http://www.myspace.com/streetmeatmusic
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale