[kj] Chart rank: for those who care about such things

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Dec 7 14:33:24 EST 2010

"AD" did spend one week at #26 on the US Billboard Heatseekers chart. So there's that.

Also, "AD" is popping up on a few "Best of 2010" lists, which is nice. Rationale is somewhat annoying, though, with most saying that it would have ranked higher but for "missteps" like "ESS" and "GOLG."

Those songs, and the variety they add, help make the album for me. It's one of the chief reasons the two other 00's albums are among my least favorite. Metal fans, especially, seem allergic to any deviation from the established orthodoxy.

Unfortunate.