[kj] NYC Reviews?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 5 18:03:49 EST 2010

HERE HERE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Alexander Smith
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 4:35 PM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] NYC Reviews?

Just once .... I'd love to hear "Chop Chop" and "Let's All Go (To the Fire
Dances)". Just once.

Alex in NYC

On Dec 5, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Wessidetempest wrote:

They did do king and queens on pandemonium tour.

Devils advocate here.

They toured the shit out of extremities before and after the album came out.
So maybe they're sick of it.

I took would like stuff off of revelations.

Don't really care about wardance much anymore. Requiem still gives me
chills. I still live the guitar and keyboard riff. I'm glad they arenfinally
easing up on pandemonium. I liked 2003 so id prefer something other then
asteroid. Hell give me one song off of hosannas just because we never got it
in the states.

Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. But beggars can be gatherers.

Chris