[kj] Boston show

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Dec 5 14:33:37 EST 2010

Yeah, the young/facial hair tech looked like he was going to be strangled by Geordie. I concur what you said about the sound (esp the muddy low end) and everything else (I also saw the other 3 Boston shows and

this--along w/Pandemonium, my fave KJ show ever--had the best attendance. I thought the crowd was a little polite and curious, but maybe I was too focused on the band to notice).