[kj] DC off

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 16:49:07 EST 2010

Yes, I know.....

~ LB

In a message dated 12/3/2010 1:34:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
npscott at blueyonder.co.uk writes:

Do you realise how hard it is recently to travel to the US with increased
security?

Travelling out in 11 days to god awful Southern California to spend
Christmas with family from here in the UK and not only now do international
travellers to the USA have to spend $14 on a frigging ESTA - Electronic System
For Travel Authorisation, on top of this any flights booked for travel after
the 1st November 2010 the frigging TSA requires you submit Secure Flight
Passenger Data before you travel.

Whilst I appreciate extra security measures for "safety purposes", please
consider the added complications now if overlooked by bands travelling from
"across the pond" whilst the new measures are being implemented.

Added to this, the adverse weather conditions with sub zero temperatures
across the UK have been causing airport closures due to snow drifts.

Seeing that The Wiltern is looking unlikely to sell out, and seeing
weather permitting I will be over there during the xmas period, I think I will
hold off buying tickets as yet.

On 2 December 2010 09:09, <_LONESTYLE at aol.com_ (mailto:LONESTYLE at aol.com) >