[kj] DC off

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:39:08 EST 2010

It would be nice if the TSA employed some people with at least a little education in Behavioral Science; instead of just a High School Diploma.
Cheaper, would be traveling in a transparent boiler suit, whilst being sedated for your journey.
What nasty little seeds have been sown in the last decade. With a new generation now seeing things as the 'norm'.