[kj] Openers:

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:38:48 EST 2010

Memorable support bands I'd never heard/seen before seeing them open for someone else:

Blonde Redhead (opening for Interpol)
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry (opening for Killing Joke)
Then Jerico - now bear with me here, they did the support circuit for years & I saw them many times as a support before they made it big & were truly excellent live (opening for Iggy pop)
The Bolshoi (opening for Psychedelic Furs I think..?)

Pleasant unadvertised surprises:
Wolfgang Press (opening for Nine Inch Nails)
Meat Beat Manifesto (opening for PWEI)

A good friend of mine once saw Hendrix who opened for Cilla Black!
Saids that was somewhat strange as the audience were so divided.

Memorable bad ones:
Strange Boutique - opening for Killing Joke
Faith Brothers - opening for Spear of Destiny
Crazy Head - opening for erm, I dunno. Possibly Julian Cope.
Peter Andre - Opening for [deep breath] Tina I-just-shat-myself-Turner (it's a long story & believe me was an even longer day from which I'm still scarred...)

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com