[kj] Openers:

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 01:05:49 EST 2010

Chances are, yes, they will all be godawful. All local bands being picked by the
local promoters. Guarantee KJ are not hand-picking these bands. If they have any
sense at all, they'll be comfortable on their bus or in the backstage area while
the local yokels bore us all to tears. I swear to god, I've spent more time in
my life waiting for bands to stop playing than anything else.

Leigh

--
 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.tstat.org