[kj] 14-Minute KJ Documentary trailer...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 21:37:00 EST 2010

I never use my debit card from Chase or anywhere else. It's cash or
credit for me.

~ LB

In a message dated 12/2/2010 6:06:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
folk.devil at hotmail.com writes:

Chase insist that you use your debit card at least 5 times a month, or
they'll charge you for it.
You can even pay them for overdraft 'protection', so you don't have to pay
fees if you go overdrawn.
All on top of the interest they earn from 'your' money, when 'your'
account's in the black.

> Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:42:56 +1300

> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: Re: [kj] 14-Minute KJ Documentary trailer...

> I was reading about the impending Wikieleaks leak of Bank of America

> documents (should be fun), and the comments section was peppered with

> disgruntled ex BoA customers.

> >From my own experience I know a lot of banks these days have systems

which

> are programmed to schedule payments in such a way as to maximise the

> possibility of overdraft, i.e. delaying processing of credits and

> processing debits first...

> > Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

> > The section starting around 8:25 where Jaz says he would be a suicide

> > bomber and then pretends to shoot the submachine gun is just

> > silly and offensive. I know that's his schtick, but I hope it gets

removed

> > from the final product.

> > Also, at about the same time they list all the evil corporations that

Jaz

> > wants to destroy, including Wells Fargo Bank where my

> > girlfriend works here in Minneapolis. She finds this video hilarious.

It

> > is now making the rounds at Wells Fargo corporate...

> > +++++++

> > Regarding Wells Fargo, Jaz has my blessings.

> > Long story short, WF has a long standing policy to actively and

> > continuously research customers' credit history looking for

> > judgements, bankruptcy proceedings and other credit issues. While some

> > major banks also have this policy, Wells Fargo is the

> > ....ehh, leader in taking the initiative in fucking their customers in

> > this questionably legal practice.

> > If a customer shows a bankruptcy proceeding in progress, WF

automatically

> > places a hold on all that customer's accounts, effectively

> > cutting off all funds for that customer without prior notice. They do

> > with without any authorization from any court or direction

> > from any attorney. In most cases, Wells Fargo holds on to the money

until

> > a BK is closed and then disperses their customer's money

> > to any court appointed trustee who theoretically would pay any people

and

> > businesses listed in a BK.

> > This happened to my wife and I a couple years ago - problem was, we

didn't

> > have any bankruptcy case going on, in fact never had and

> > haven't to this day. Although we never got a straight, honest answer,

it

> > appeared that someone who's name closely matched my wife's

> > maiden name (which is a pretty common name) had a active BK who had a

WF

> > account, they fucked up and locked down our account. The

> > funny thing was, the social security numbers didn't come close to

> > matching. We discovered it a few days later when our online

> > mortgage payment bounced. We had almost 50K frozen leaving us with

only

=