[kj] DC off

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:25:47 EST 2010

If it were the House of Blues, again, I honestly would not go..
Kasabian supporting would have been wicked, but a bit upside down..sales wise..

From: LONESTYLE at aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:18:29 -0500
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] DC off

They are stupid for trying to sale out The Wiltern? Maybe the House of Blues they would. I don't think it will happen but who knows?

As for these bands... Youth needs to stop tripping on the brown acid, for it would have been nice to have someone like The Young Gods or someone up there who is killer for a support band. The first band sounds all over the place and is like some psychedelic, hardcore shoegaze ??? The second needs to stop smoking crack and smoke some real weed. :) WTF???

~ LB