[kj] 14-Minute KJ Documentary trailer...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Dec 2 17:42:56 EST 2010

I was reading about the impending Wikieleaks leak of Bank of America
documents (should be fun), and the comments section was peppered with
disgruntled ex BoA customers.

>From my own experience I know a lot of banks these days have systems which

are programmed to schedule payments in such a way as to maximise the
possibility of overdraft, i.e. delaying processing of credits and
processing debits first...