[kj] DC off

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 15:24:34 EST 2010

Oh that is right too Paul. I forgot about Frosty the snowman. :)

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 12/2/2010 5:35:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
green.sun1980 at gmail.com writes:

Just a guess - but might it be due to the closure of some UK airports
yesterday (& today), cos there's a little bit more snow than we are used to?

cheers
paul

On 2 December 2010 09:09, <_LONESTYLE at aol.com_ (mailto:LONESTYLE at aol.com) >