[kj] 14-Minute KJ Documentary trailer...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Dec 2 11:27:22 EST 2010

The section starting around 8:25 where Jaz says he would be a suicide bomber and then pretends to shoot the submachine gun is just silly and offensive. I know that's his schtick, but I hope it gets removed from the final product.

Also, at about the same time they list all the evil corporations that Jaz wants to destroy, including Wells Fargo Bank where my girlfriend works here in Minneapolis. She finds this video hilarious. It is now making the rounds at Wells Fargo corporate...