[kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Aug 31 23:09:19 EDT 2010

No problem Damon--but I still only understand about 10 or 20% of what you write!

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:33:52 -0400
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

thanks for tha support,greg!

btw my gf squibah wants an adorations tattoo..

any bright ideas???

im stumped

hopefully soon u will be able to imbed videos in yr skin?

TATTOOS=GAY!!!

I'MM NOT MATT DAMON

IM DAMON MAN

catch me if u can nwo skum were taking this party outside=ITS NIGHTTIME IN RVA/FIST CITY!!!!

PS THE SEGWAY DUDE GAVE ME A 2$ BILL DURING MY MASONIC SMOKE MACHINES/PSYCHIC MARINES/INVIZIDRONZ LIVE PARKING LOT GIG EARLIER TODAY =SUCK CESS.PSALM 69

CHEEERZIOS FROM WITCHMOND VIRGINNY!

DC

I agree w/crazy Damon, I think it was, that In Excelsis is a better, more uplifting track with its beautiful simplicity...