[kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:32:43 EDT 2010

postponed indefinitely..."

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM, <countessghoulita at aol.com> wrote:

> In Excelsis is an amazing track and EP. Even if ESS were the only track

> we listened from the new release, I'd still not like it. Feel. free. To.

> Hate. Me. For. This. View.

you dont have to like it, but you have to endure at least 20 listens just to
make sure you *really* dont like it!

i listened to it a couple of times, thought it was average, then found
myself singing it all day at work the next day. now i quite like it..

it will never be a radio hit tho, too subversive, too intellectual.