[kj] Was: nice Absolute Dissent review / Now: Rick Astley (beleive it or not!)

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:07:27 EDT 2010

LOL! Scarred for life!

From: jagargal at lycos.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:59:22 -0400
Subject: [kj] Was: nice Absolute Dissent review / Now: Rick Astley (beleive it or not!)

Sacre Blue!

I hate this song mostly because there´s a celebration here in Mexico for girls -similar to the sweet 16 on the US- but here "we" celebrate the 15th birthday of the ladies. The girl chooses a number of "gentlemen" to join her for a dance/prom... and i was one of those "young gentlemen" when i was like 17 y.o. choosed by an old lady friend of mine. One of the three songs i danced was exactly that one... you may guess the shame i felt to dance this in front of a hundred people.

I confessed. Now please show some mercy on me and don´t do it again! ;)

Javier
mexcity