[kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 21:37:18 EDT 2010

Best single since.....Pandemonium, maybe. Or Money is Not Our God. Definitely
the best in a long while. The competition isn't exactly stiff. Millenium, Jana,
Democracy, Loose Cannon, Hosannas. There's also Seeing Red which is very good.
But I like this much better. Good call, Javier.

Leigh

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.tstat.org
http://www.myspace.com/streetmeatmusic