[kj] (OT) No Smoking + New Toy

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 11:30:33 EDT 2010

"whatever floats yr boat i guess"

Yes.

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:51:31 -0400
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) No Smoking + New Toy

oh well i guess gilmour himself sez strats are the only axe which lets yr true self come out

whatever floats yr boat i guess

white pickguards just turnme off completely=why not get a chrome one likee kkdowning?

or fucking black?

i dunno

everybody knows i am insane=funfunfun

mad world out here i just wanna be a girl

xoxo

daimonne

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:16 AM, Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:

>WHY NOT A THURSTON MOORE OR LEE RANALDO JAZZMASTER?

Ever played a Jazzmaster or Jaguar? Really not comfortable guitars to play and, if you’re not Moore/Renaldo/Mascis/Howard etc, not particularly good sounding either

Anyway, as Sade pointed out I am currently withdrawing from nicotine so play nice or I will start blocking users

Kisses

Marc