[kj] Also, 3 songs on Ian Camfield / XfM show: only ESS

PaulGorman [Home] PaulGorman at ireland.com
Tue Aug 24 02:03:27 EDT 2010

Sorry, but I could only get one track, European Super State, the others, the time had passed to play back and before anyone
complains, yes, quality is piss poor L

But on the up side the tune is fucking excellent! I am loving it anyways, has Youth written all over it and I dare say will have a
few remixes in time (I hope) J

And the chime!!!

Enjoy

http://uploading.com/files/6ec55aaa/Killing%2BJoke%2B-%2BEuropean%2BSuper%2BState%2B128kps%2BRadio%2BRip.mp3/