[kj] Absolute Dissent (apparently) official artwork

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:50:03 EDT 2010

I have a 'Knights of Templar' t-shirt :/

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:42:18 -0400
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Absolute Dissent (apparently) official artwork

PEOPLE,THINK BACK...

REVELATIONS ART FUCKING BLOWS RIGHT?

GODDAMNED RIBBON AND A COMPASS AND SQUARE ON FUCKKING ROYAL BLUE=P.U.

MY MASON BELTBUCKLE IS CHROME AND GOLD WITH NAVY BLUE INSIDE LE G

SO WHY AM I FORLORN THAT PLASTICHEAD IS SOLD OUT OF L/XK BLACK LONGSLEEVE REVELATIONS WORKSHIRTS?

WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYMORE EXCEPT SQUIBAH

NONE OF U FUKTWITZ EVIDENTLY

EMTAE

RIP SMARTYR INRI

LONG LIVE RIOTSTAR2012