[kj] Raven 'king missing

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 01:59:46 EDT 2010

WOW! the artwork on that Mob Research video is mine! Fame at last

Chris

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:40:30 -0400
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Raven 'king missing

Intrigued I found this:

"I've been on the road with Crowded House, Transvision Vamp, Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch, featuring Mark Wahlberg, and Prong, who were a thrash metal band from New York. They were the most rock'n'roll. We lost their bass player for two days in Holland."

( from http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/interviews/624-tim-lovejoy )

"That sounds like Raven!" I thought so I asked him if it was. He said it was the 'Prove You Wrong' tour.

So according to this...

"The following year, founding member Kirkland left the group and was replaced by former Flotsam & Jetsam bassist Troy Gregory. Once Gregory was firmly in place, Prong joined forces with producer Mark Dodson for their next release Prove You Wrong. Before the album was released, Gregory left the band for personal reasons. Former Killing Joke bass player Paul Raven quickly stepped in to fill Gregory’s spot. It started as a temporary replacement, but the chemistry worked so well that Raven soon joined the band on a permanent basis."

( from http://www.answers.com/topic/prong-band )

...it was! LOL. Wonder what he got up to.

imho most likely doing undercover work for those"smartyr than yr average secret society,and ever less popular,mob researcher's at le prague grand lodge or something ? problem?

btw here's a terribly quickly thrown together un mac-like "movie" i made today for the final track off of "HOLY CITY ZOO"

as if anyone on here cares even,im clueless and have been lost in haze of flashbacks and high anxiety since riotstar tore my ass a new 23 on myspace in late 006 with that secret last name and shite=TERROR ALERT TARTAN

EVEN MARK GEMINI THWAITE HAD THE COURTESY TO THROW MY STREET TEAMING WITH SOME DEAD GUYS FACE ON MY BACK EVER SINCE THE JAILBIRDS FROM THE ETERNAL ORDER OF RAVEN SAVED ME FROM MY HEART ATTACK 2 YEARS AGO

REMEMBER KIDS"IT'S ALWAYS CHRISTMASTIME" TO ALL TRUE PIRATES AND HALLOWEENS GONNA BE IN MARCH NEXT YEAR=THEN 2012'LL BE HERE AND WE CAN ALL BOOK OUR FLIGHTS TO THE INAGUATORY"DAY AFTER" KJ NZ GIG ON DEC.22ND 2012,CAN I GET A "hell ya" @soundgardener? mr monka u feel me bro?

@lennonka i'm absolutely terrified as to what's up yr sleeves,sis

cheers folks

THE RIOTSTAR LIVES

NOW GO ORDER THIS SHIT NOW IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY AND HIT UP DICK FRICTION FOR A SHIRT OK=RAVEN CLAN NEEDS SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND FIXATIVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2JbQJD7o3Q