[kj] Absolute Dissent (apparently) official artwork

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 19:36:32 EDT 2010

I expected more than a revised Metallica album cover, it will make more metal fans happy This year alone has featured so many events that compel the idea of absolute dissent and I thought better artwork would be chosen by the band to match the lyrics, as well (following their EP release this year).

CG