[kj] Raven 'king missing

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:34:08 EDT 2010

I noticed on Twitter yesterday that mockney DJ etc Tim Lovejoy mentioned
that he toured with Prong ('s'true i's'true i's'true - as "merchandising
manager" - I guess that means he ran the t-shirt stall?).

Intrigued I found this:
*
"I've been on the road with Crowded House, Transvision Vamp, Marky Mark And
The Funky Bunch, featuring Mark Wahlberg, and Prong, who were a thrash metal
band from New York. They were the most rock'n'roll. We lost their bass
player for two days in Holland."*

( from http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/interviews/624-tim-lovejoy )

"That sounds like Raven!" I thought so I asked him if it was. He said it was
the 'Prove You Wrong' tour.

So according to this...

*"The following year, founding member Kirkland left the group and was
replaced by former Flotsam & Jetsam bassist Troy Gregory. Once Gregory was
firmly in place, Prong joined forces with producer Mark Dodson for their
next release Prove You Wrong. Before the album was released, Gregory left
the band for personal reasons. Former Killing Joke bass player Paul Raven
quickly stepped in to fill Gregory’s spot. It started as a temporary
replacement, but the chemistry worked so well that Raven soon joined the
band on a permanent basis."*

( from http://www.answers.com/topic/prong-band )

...it was! LOL. Wonder what he got up to.

Once upon a midnight dreary, i porn surfed weak and weary, over a many
strange and spurious site of hot xxx galore. Eagerly i clicked my favorite
porn booking, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with
mourning, mourning for my sweet amour.

'Tis not possible!' i cried, 'give me back my sweet hardcore!'

Quoth the server....404....