[kj] Fire Dances enquiry

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 09:15:40 EDT 2010

The version of love like blood on wilful days despite saying gestalt mix,its just the 12" version. Me or You is also on Wilful Days. it is the first time officially the Kid Jensen session,Gathering (ALT),Blue Feather (vocal) and Kings And Queens - Geordie dub mix (Knaves Mix) have appeared on cd.

I think its the first time LLB Gestalt mix has appeared ( on the bonus cd ).

Life is like a movie,if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far,it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile.
No one should blame you for walking out early.