[kj] In Excelsis, partial lyrics

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 12:46:51 EDT 2010

I noticed that. The irony of the lyrics being similar to the Decl.of.Indep. kept
hitting me almost with every line as I was deciphering the lyrics.  I just
thought that since Jaz2010 has been, umm.. 'averse' to America/-ns, the lyrics
are definitely different in that aspect. Next he'll start referencing the Magna
Carta - or David Icke.

well kind of..

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to
dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to
assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which
the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the
opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel
them to the separation. We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men
are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of
Happiness--That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just Powers from the the Consent of the Governed, that whenever
any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the
People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its
foundation on such Principles and and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to
them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. . . . "

;)