[kj] New and Substantial Quietus article on KJ and "Absolute Dissent":

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 11:30:20 EDT 2010

> ...that the album will be lacking the tribal drums and having the same

> Hosannas-sludge is somewhat troubling . . . . .

True that, troubling. That "old" drums&bass sound-updated is what I was most
looking forward to.  So far I am not at all that much impressed with any of the
new work, save for Geordie's Jesus to "Ladbroke Grove" and "In Excelsis." I
think this is going to be another "NIght Time" for me, when I was hoping more
for another Revelations/WtF?, but I'm gonna try really hard to hold back my
judgement til the cd drops.

Here's a well done AMV for Inxs *erm* In-X-L-sis. Sorry... 8P
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA3kM2367vE&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_214839

Anyone have any lyrics for INXLSis? All I can figur e out is..

Liberty's there to protect
the glory and pursuit of Business
The guards....

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"

That's a great interview but the idea that the album will be lacking the tribal
drums and having the same Hosannas-sludge is somewhat troubling ;)

Jim.