[kj] (very OT) Smiths Enquiry

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:18:23 EDT 2010

http://www.discogs.com/Smiths-The-Very-Best-Of-The-Smiths/release/607877 is pretty comprehensive.

Or, if you want individual albums, I'd begin with these two; 'Hatful of Hollow' and 'the Smiths'. I think they're the first two.

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:52:25 +0000
From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] (very OT) Smiths Enquiry

Afternoon all

I know there's some Smiths fans on here, so I thought I'd pose a question. I would probably have known the answers myself 15 years ago, but time's passed and my memory's failing. So here goes. If I wanted to have all the officially recorded Smiths songs (not so bothered about alternate versions), what albums and singles would I need? Can anyone help?

Ta!

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.