[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support/Geordie sans joke

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 17:26:47 EDT 2010

Believe me, I realise how lucky I was. It's one of my top KJ moments.

And it was a total fluke. I was skint, so hitched up to Manchester. Obviously I didn't want to risk missing anything, so I left realy early. As it happened, I got lifts really quickly, so arrived at the venue hours and hours before the gig... the doors were open... so I went in...

Twenty-one years ago. Blimey.

Jamie