[kj] "In Excelsis" now available at Amazon.co.uk

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Aug 10 12:39:14 EDT 2010

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003L46BX2/

It's still listed on Amazon.com as "Industrial Suicide" but appears to be available.

Considering the multiple formats and versions that are being planned for the new album, I eagerly anticipate the total FUBAR that should ensue...

Don't get me wrong, I still love the band, much in the same way I loved my great-grandmother even after she went senile and forgot who I was and started throwing her soiled adult diapers at me...