[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:27:40 EDT 2010

you have a fear of electronic music, greg ;)

From: gregslawson at msn.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 02:15:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

THe song should be called "Watching Paint Dry--electronically!"

Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:59:39 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net

I went to Youtube for the Radioaktivity vid and someone commented this: "Genious lyrics. It's a pun between pop radio and power plants...," (which would make the song's spoken-word intro morbidly hilarious!). Anyone know if there's any truth to it all being a sly pun?
I also noticed that in this video, the band members look like Ricky Gervais, Vince Clarke, and the short one looks like Eminem! Bald Hook-nose (j/k) also reminds me of someone but I can't recall.

anyway..