[kj] Youth Blog

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:36:14 EDT 2010

Not sure, but that Finnish record store has in its listings for Absolute
Dissent a two CD
and 'two LP+book' versions.

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/killing_joke/absolute_dissent/

They have the release date for September 8, which is now looking a little
optimistic if
they are still mucking about in the studio..