[kj] (OT) Derf Scratch (Fear) RIP

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 23:59:44 EDT 2010

I am not dissing small scenes, for they were the heart of American HC and
beyond. Small scenes made punk what it is today. The greatest bands put out
some great music from these scenes. ;) Even tough a lot of them broke up
too early they still left a mark on society with their tunes. :)

~LB

In a message dated 8/2/2010 8:56:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,