[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 13:35:10 EDT 2010

Did anyone see John Foxx at the Roundhouse, London the other month??? He is the man. Him and Wendy Carlos.

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:35:29 +0000
From: adrianwason at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

don't knock jean michel jarre for oxyene& equinoxe these will be rememered as classical music in the future unlike some of his other efforts was it zoolook ? which is shit.These 2 albums are true classics every track leads into another i first listened to these in 83 & they still sound good. I've always thouht of him as the french Mike Oldfield-although JMJ had a creative drought after this
i've always liked Mike Oldfield after I heard he liked to get tanked up on cider & fly model aeroplanes-TWAT!-BUT seiously Incantations was awesome & his 83 album with Roger Chapman-(Shadow on the Wall?)&Moonlight Shadow & there were a few others & the one he released in 84-Discovery was great & Tubalar Bells 3-had 3 very good tracks -honestly buy it the acoustic guitar is wonderful -if u cant be assed i'll burn the good bits 4 u