[kj] Friday Fun for Everyone: Incongruous US TV Appearances

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 18:34:22 EDT 2010

The Plasmatics I always thought were a bit poseurs and looked stuck in LA
1977 style without the lame Mohawks even though it was 1981. Never was a big
fan.

That Dickies is way odd and cool! Never got into CPO Sharkey as a kid.

Gang of Four on Dance Fever is scary! I

I remember that Joan Rivers episode with Husker Du. I figure it was a
Warner Bros. thing.

Patti Smith I don't like her at all and never considered her punk. She was
and still is a hippie and someone who was on the tip of the CBGB"s scene.

That Bowie & Iggy is a good one from back in the days.

Not a big "No Woman No Cry" fan of Marley. ;)

The fake punks on Quincy rules! (You forgot CHIPS too.) ;)

That 80's show was terrible and in the vain of the early 80's TV show
"Square Pegs". Jester wanted to shag the fake punk chick with the extra long
liberty spikes. :)

Cheers for those!

~ LB

In a message dated 4/30/2010 9:05:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,