[kj] Friday Fun for Everyone: Life's Rich Pageant

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 18:31:58 EDT 2010

I prefer Magazine's version ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdtgqJc1HUs&feature=related

When Michelle actually raises a topic on KJ, maybe I'll give a sh*t ;)

Instead of just razing.

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 08:17:58 +1000
Subject: Re: [kj] Friday Fun for Everyone: Life's Rich Pageant

DID ALL YOU FUCKERS GET SIGN OFF FROM MICHELLE FOR POSTING NON-KJ YOUTUBE LINKS?!

Get with the FUCKING PROGRAMME. (However you spell program / mme in your hemisphere...)

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0S7NGPezsI