[kj] Friday Fun for Everyone: Incongruous US TV Appearances

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Apr 30 12:05:26 EDT 2010

In the spirit of that Wire video, here's some more unlikely but actual US TV appearances for your Friday amusement:

Plasmatics on Solid Gold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iij2_JvHGr8

the Dickies on CPO Sharkey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xqx31g9Mes

Gang of Four on Dance Fever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKmr-Yb0IK0

Husker Du on Joan Rivers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vefkvjcjNj8

Patti Smith singing "You Light Up My Life" on Kids Are People Too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agl4IvNnQPo

Bowie & Iggy on Dinah Shore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqNywhw3odo

Bob Marley & the Wailers on the Manhattan Transfer Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-2gVavrFU

"Punks" on Quincy, M.E.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpYd7bOn52M

Intro to That 80's Show ("Eighties cover):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepBnGrHJa8&feature=related