[kj] Wire appearance on Suzanne Summers n 1986

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:04:49 EDT 2010

Yes, totally! I like the song too, and i thought Eardrum Buzz was bigger
than this in song charts?. Just didn't know they would be ON any show like
this back in the days then except maybe The John Stewert Show in the early
90's which Killing Joke was on and others,

~ LB

In a message dated 4/29/2010 11:33:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,