[kj] Wire appearance on Suzanne Summers n 1986

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 06:08:24 EDT 2010

That is so fuckin odd! You know I didn't even know she had a late night tv
show? It must of went off the air quick for I watched late night TV back
then. And I don't remember that song being a hit on the radio? Not even on
KXLU college radio.

~ LB

In a message dated 4/28/2010 10:43:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,