[kj] peter hook/mark radcliffe.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 13:25:03 EDT 2010

> the only way money is made on music nowadays is through advertising...

I thought it was the endorsements.
How big a part of it are endorsements? I see all these brand names and their gear in promo shots wit hthe artists. Even the guitar picks.
Any idea what proportion of recent "musicians" use "ghost writers" as opposed to actually write their own?

I'm sure any Gatherers here, what with all the vast music knowledge flaunted on here, could make a hit record and sell the hell out of it or get it placed in a commercial or soundtrack.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"