[kj] peter hook/mark radcliffe.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 13:05:55 EDT 2010

   I wonder how many people try to be rock/pop stars thinking, "I don't have to be around a long time and pay my dues, I just have to write that one hit song that'll make me rich forever.."
How often does that work out?

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"