[kj] Divine Gatherine.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 14:05:02 EDT 2010

That's just great, with that other Gathering, a Blackwater mercenary base nearby, Orange County half-losing its little GOPpy mind right now and Arizona right next door, it all sounds like a little slice of George Bush heaven in my own backyard. Time to go NIMBY.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"