[kj] More SICK of you so called gatherers than EVER!!!!!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 17:35:52 EDT 2010

Good point Greg and so true! This isn't the Mick Hucknall of Simply Red or
Justin Bieber fan club. :)

~ LB

(http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&ved=0CBsQFjAB&url=http://www.simplyred.com/&rct=j&q=simply+red&ei=oQbWS9rJG4j0sgPZgMHNBQ&usg=AFQ
jCNFqZFzNjNDSykXUB_doBk4N4_Lh6g)

In a message dated 4/24/2010 7:52:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gregslawson at msn.com writes:

Hey, I like the fact that other bands and music are talked
about--everything from early punk (the Damned!) to stuff I don't know anything about
(techno, underground metal) to 80s New Wave (i.e. the people who like
BTATS). Where else can you hear next-day reviews of PiL and Carbon/Silicon
gigs, political jabbering, and a million other things? The Gathering
rules!