[kj] OT: The Damned now random thread

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Apr 25 23:40:00 EDT 2010

Bob Marley did have some bad (and many good) songs--Exodus and Rastaman Vibration come to mind. Embarrassing stuff for a guy who's considered one of the greats

of all time (in everything music, that is).

I think the big problem w/"Eileen" was that it was on the radio every 5 minutes.

And whatever beat/riff similarities Tension and My Sharona has, Tension doesn't have vocals that sound like someone getting kicked in the balls and chewing gum at

the same time.

And finally, "Saturday Night", along with "Da Doo Run Run", is one of the great bubble gum pop pre-teen songs!