[kj] More SICK of you so called gatherers than EVER!!!!!

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 01:01:28 EDT 2010

ITS SCORN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE CAPSLOCK!

:-D

http://www.myspace.com/kinga

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:51:52 -0700
From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] More SICK of you so called gatherers than EVER!!!!!

What is it with insanity and illiteracy, shitty grammar and CAP LOCKS that just always seems to go hand in hand? You can count on that like you can count on the sun rising.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale