[kj] OT: The Damned

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 17:33:29 EDT 2010

"See Her Tonight" is totally amazing, nearly proto-hardcore. The tempo
for that time period )and even now_ is really sort of blistering. I
dedicated it to my gf one night, and she'd never heard it before/ :) She
always thought The damned were sme slow goth-y band, and I played "See
Her Tonight," and she was blown away.

"Anti-Pope," as well, is fucking amazing. The lyrics, and everything.

-0liver