[kj] Grey Machine

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:50:27 EDT 2010

Thanks also to Steve. I saw mention of Grey Machine on the Avalanche
label site, which says release is TBA. But I got the CD very easily
and cheaply with no promo marks. Good industrial/metal atmospherics
with rhythmic core. Still I can't help think that we don't expect
enough as listeners these days. Someone else characterized Jesu as
"labored", which I can see. I've been following all of Jesu, and I
don't mean to knock it. Some of the tracks sustain emotional tension,
but the downside is that it's maybe too much output and often the
tracks go on too long.

--Mark